The "Police to Citizen" (P2C) site and Utility Billing & Property Tax Payment Portal are experiencing an unexpected problem and are unavailable at this time. We are working to resolve the problem quickly and will have service restored soon. Please call the Utility Billing department if you would like to make a payment by phone, 770-641-3759.


The Roswell Environmental/Public Works Department oversees services pertaining to water, sanitation, environmental compliance/education, and engineering.

Solid Waste Management Plan

Water Utility Master Plan

The department recently released it's Water Utility Master Plan:



  • What do you accept for recycling?
  • What items are NOT accepted?
  • What services are available only to Roswell residents?
  • What items carry a fee for non-residents?
  • How do I get a recycling bin or a replacement recycling bin?
  • What are the requirements for recycling paint?
More FAQs >


More News >