The City of Roswell offers a toilet rebate program, which allows Roswell residential water customers the opportunity to apply for a rebate if they have installed a new, low flow toilet in their residence. Toilet rebates are limited and will be issued on a first come, first serve basis.
As of January 1, 2015, the City of Roswell offers a Multi-Family Toilet Rebate Program for private Townhome, Condominium and subdivisions.
To qualify for the rebate, Roswell residential water customers should meet the following criteria:
- Have an individual residential account with the City of Roswell and be up to date on billing payments
- Own or rent a single-family residential home built in 1993 or earlier (this will be verified)
- Purchase an approved toilet after September 28, 2007 to replace an older toilet using greater than 1.6 gallons per flush
- Agree to an installation verification visit to ensure your efficient toilets have been installed
- Agree to complete a program participation survey
- As of January 1, 2012, only approved WaterSense certified toilets that use 1.28 gpf or less will qualify
Who is not eligible for the program?
- Customers who have already received a rebate from a District water utility
- Customers of utilities who are not participating in the program
- Customers who own or rent a single-family home built after 1993
- Customers who purchased a toilet before September 28, 2007
- Customers who currently have a 1.6 gallons per flush or less toilet
- Non-residential customers
For more information on how to apply, contact the Roswell Water Utility at 770-641-3707. For more details about the program and information about approved toilets, visit NorthGeorgiaWater.com.