If you become aware of suspicious activity, please:
- Record as many details as is possible
- Notify the appropriate authorities as soon as possible
If you happen to notice possible terrorist activity, when reporting the event, please describe the following:
- Who did I observe?
- What specifically did I see?
- Where did I observe the suspicious behavior?
- When did I observe the suspicious behavior?
- Why do I think the behavior is suspicious?
Improving Observation Skills
The following are ways to improve your observation skills:
- Employ good listening skills
- Do not let personal feelings interfere with the incident
- Look at the entire situation before making a judgment
- Watch for non-verbal communication signs
- Use feedback to obtain and verify information or observations
- Observe and report
- Do not become personally involved
Reporting Suspicious Activities
Please report suspicious activities by calling 9-1-1.