Annual 4th of July Fireworks Extravaganza
Tuesday, July 4, 2017, Begins at 5:30 PM
The 18th Annual Roswell Fireworks Extravaganza will be held at Roswell High School on the front lawn. This wonderful Roswell tradition is a great family event filled with live stage performances, a Kids Zone and great food! You won’t want to miss Roswell’s largest community celebration! Bring your picnic blankets, chairs, and the entire family. However, dogs are not allowed at this event. (Roswell High is a drug, alcohol and tobacco free school).
- 5:30 PM: Kids Zone with giant Inflatables, carnival games, prizes and music.
- Purchase tickets at ticket booth. $1 for one ticket, or $10 for 12 tickets OR purchase a $20 wristband for unlimited inflatables, carnival games, and tatoo/facepaint (excludes balloons and food items).
- Inflatables and games range from one to three tickets each.
- Checks accepted. Make payable to City of Roswell.
- 5:30 PM: Food Trucks
- 6:00 PM: Live Music
- Spectacular Fireworks Begin at Dark*
PerformancesFaceBook feed for updates.
Join us for our next Work Session (5:30 p.m. in Room 220) and Mayor & Council Meeting (7:00 p.m. in Council Chambers) on Monday, 9/25, at Roswell City Hall, 38 Hill Street. All members of the public are welcome and encouraged to attend Agendas: http://roswellcityga.iqm2.com/Citizens/Default.aspx And, remember, you can sign up to receive notifications that go directly to your e-mail when the City adds meetings to our online calendar. Sign up here: http://roswellgov.com/i-want-to/receive-notifications-by-e-mail
Gate City Brewing Company's Alive In Roswell is about to begin! Make sure you stop at the Interactive Zone right behind City Hall to have fun with the kids!
Don't miss out on Free Fitness in the Park this weekend! For the full dates, visit roswellgov.com/wellness.