Annual 4th of July Fireworks Extravaganza
Tuesday, July 4, 2017, Begins at 5:30 PM
The 18th Annual Roswell Fireworks Extravaganza will be held at Roswell High School on the front lawn. This wonderful Roswell tradition is a great family event filled with live stage performances, a Kids Zone and great food! You won’t want to miss Roswell’s largest community celebration! Bring your picnic blankets, chairs, and the entire family. However, dogs are not allowed at this event. (Roswell High is a drug, alcohol and tobacco free school).
- 5:30 PM: Kids Zone with giant Inflatables, carnival games, prizes and music.
- Purchase tickets at ticket booth. $1 for one ticket, or $10 for 12 tickets OR purchase a $20 wristband for unlimited inflatables, carnival games, and tatoo/facepaint (excludes balloons and food items).
- Inflatables and games range from one to three tickets each.
- Checks accepted. Make payable to City of Roswell.
- 5:30 PM: Food Trucks
- 6:00 PM: Live Music
- Spectacular Fireworks Begin at Dark*
PerformancesFaceBook feed for updates.
Have you had a chance to see the bright colored art on our Historic Square yet? Roswell Recreation, Parks, Historic and Cultural Affairs, in partnership with Knitterati, celebrate National Arts and Humanities month through a public art installation at Roswell's Historic Town Square. This installation includes various trees woven in bright yarn in diverse patterns. The installation conveys how arts and humanities weave people together to create a cultural fabric within a community. The exhibition also brings an unexpected whimsical surprise to the historic district. Knitterati is a local knitting collective based in Atlanta. Their work has also been featured on the Atlanta Beltline.
Don't miss out on Free Fitness in the Park this weekend! For the full dates, visit roswellgov.com/wellness.
Roswell Recreation & Parks is looking for Score Keepers! Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.