Annual 4th of July Fireworks Extravaganza
Tuesday, July 4, 2017, Begins at 5:30 PM
The 18th Annual Roswell Fireworks Extravaganza will be held at Roswell High School on the front lawn. This wonderful Roswell tradition is a great family event filled with live stage performances, a Kids Zone and great food! You won’t want to miss Roswell’s largest community celebration! Bring your picnic blankets, chairs, and the entire family. However, dogs are not allowed at this event. (Roswell High is a drug, alcohol and tobacco free school).
- 5:30 PM: Kids Zone with giant Inflatables, carnival games, prizes and music.
- Purchase tickets at ticket booth. $1 for one ticket, or $10 for 12 tickets OR purchase a $20 wristband for unlimited inflatables, carnival games, and tatoo/facepaint (excludes balloons and food items).
- Inflatables and games range from one to three tickets each.
- Checks accepted. Make payable to City of Roswell.
- 5:30 PM: Food Trucks
- 6:00 PM: Live Music
- Spectacular Fireworks Begin at Dark*
PerformancesFaceBook feed for updates.
2017/12/21 05:30 PM Mayor and City Council Special Called Meeting - Web Outline - City of Roswell, Georgia
Please join us for a Special Called Mayor and Council Meeting on Thursday, December 21, 2017, at 5:30 p.m. in Room 220. The meeting will be a Roundtable Discussion with Senator John Albers regarding the proposed Roswell Homestead Exemption Bill. The agenda can be found online: http://roswellcityga.iqm2.com/Citizens/Detail_Meeting.aspx?ID=1928
Don't forget that students ages 8-18 are invited to audition for Roswell Youth Theatres Alice in Wonderland Jr. the musical. Auditions are on December 19 and 20 at the Roswell Cultural Arts Center, 950 Forest Street, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. To register for auditions click here: https://webtrac.ci.roswell.ga.us/wbwsc/webtrac.wsc/search.html?module=ar&keyword=alice
Give the gift of fun and activity this year! City of Roswell Rec & Parks' gift cards in $25, $50, and $100 denominations are available by stopping by Rec & Parks' main office at City Hall, 38 Hill Street, Suite 100. For more information, call 770-641-3705.