Roswell Lavender Festival
The Roswell Lavender Festival
June 13, 2015, 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Plans are in full swing for the fifth annual Roswell Lavender Festival on June 13, 2015. A full schedule and vendor list will be published soon.
A Lavender-Filled Day to Include:
The festival covers the 7 1/2 acres of Barrington Hall's grounds. Follow signs to off-site parking on Mimosa Blvd. and take the trolley to and from the festival.
- Demonstrations in the Carriage House
- Children’s Activities
- The Zen Zone – yoga, Pilates, meditation tent, aromatherapy and more
- Music with Davin McCoy and Ragamuffin Musicians
- Lavender Food Samples
- Plant Sales
- Food Vendors Extraordinaire
- Art, Crafts, Antiques, Specialty Foods and more
- Textile Town - demonstrations and vendors
- Back by popular demand - Lavender Beer and Lavender "Lemonade" (the adult kind)
Please visit this page again soon for more information or call 770-640-3855.