Recreation & Parks Activity Registration
Countdown to Spring Program Registration for Roswell Residents
|To our valued customers:
Effective July 1, 2014, a $3.00 convenience fee will be applied to all online recreation registration transactions.
This means that when you complete a registration online, a $3.00 fee will added to your total billing. It does not matter if you register online for 1 or 10 classes at a time, the total convenience fee will still be $3.00.
The Convenience Fee is not assessed for transactions paid in person.
Upcoming Registration Dates
Spring 2015 Program Registration
- Roswell Residents: January 12, 2015 10:00 a.m.
- Open Registration: January 20, 2015 10:00 a.m.
Current Ongoing Registration
The Roswell Recreation and Parks Department is currently taking registration for Winter programs and Spring Athletics.
What would you like to do today?
*Please Note: it may take up to one business day for your new login to be activated. We will do everything possible to activate these as quickly as possible during high volume
- The Fall/Winter Program Brochure and the Spring 2015 are available online and at all recreation locations.
- If you need to create an account, do so as soon as possible. All Online registrations accounts must be approved before you are allowed to register.
- If you already have an account, make sure you have the correct login and password.
- Navigate through the site before registration so you know the easiest way to locate activities you plan to register for.
- When registering, take advantage of the shopping cart and pay for all of the classes at one time.
- Be prepared for programs to be full by the time you register! Make sure you have some alternative activities ready to choose.
- Have your credit card ready, the system does not keep previously used credit card #'s on file.
- If you have a problem, feel free to click on the "Contact Us" button at the top of the screen. we will respond to you as quickly as possible. Make sure to have your e-mail account open so you know when the response has been sent. Calling us directly will not guarantee a faster response to your problem.
For any questions regarding on-line registration, please call 770-641-3705 or e-mail us at .
Now accepting Mastercard, Visa and American Express. Other credit cards not accepted for online registration.