The "Police to Citizen" (P2C) site and Utility Billing & Property Tax Payment Portal are experiencing an unexpected problem and are unavailable at this time. We are working to resolve the problem quickly and will have service restored soon. Please call the Utility Billing department if you would like to make a payment by phone, 770-641-3759.

Water Setup/Billing/Rate Information

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

What do I do if I have a leak?

If you think you have a leak and it is during normal business hours (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM), call 770-641-3707.

If it is after hours, please call Police Dispatch at 770-640-4100.

If you are on Fulton County Water, call 770-640-3040.